Saturday, June 11, 2011

First Project Outline

Project: Sweeeping


Starting on: Thursday, June 9


Finish by: Wednesday, June 15


This is a small project to sweep the gravel in the area just outside of the classrooms on the south side of the school. It will take place during lunch on June 15. If you still need to help with a project, please leave a comment and let me know.


Milestone dates:



  • Saturday, June 11: Propose project

  • Monday, June 13: Find out how many people, if any, will help with the project. I will announce to the class that they still have an opportunity to help with a project if they haven't already helped with two.

  • Tuesday, June 14: Find out where to get brooms (ask school staff).

  • Wednesday, June 15: Sweep during lunch.

Mentor: Ms. Fitz


Obstacle I will face may include difficulty getting access to brooms. If I am unable to get them from the custodian, I could bring my own brooms and, if needed, ask helpers to bring their brooms. Anyone who helps with the project will simply be sweeping. The more people help, the faster it will go. I think it will be possible to finish during lunch even if no one helps. I will have a maximum of two helpers for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment