Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bathroom Signs: Reflection

Helper: Arun S.

I think this project went very well. Everything was done on time. Because we started posting some signs early, I got to see how long they would last. By the next day, all but two of the signs posted in the one bathroom we finished were gone. I found one of them in the trash. This was expected; I've noticed that signs in the bathroom don't normally last very long. Nevertheless, I'm glad the sign reminding people to wash their hands was still up.
The posters were in black and white, and perhaps they would have been more effective if they were in color. If I were to do this project again, I would probably use Ms. Flynn's color printer.
Arun was very helpful in this project. He helped me come up with ideas for the signs and posting them on the walls was a two-person job, so I wouldn't have been able to complete it without his help.

No comments:

Post a Comment